G259

Reaction score
Np, updated mine too!

Boatboy found it too.

NorCal

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
What I’m surprised of is that there are not more west coast or specifically CA WMT members. There are some really good clubs in my neck of the woods and in the Bay Area but frankly I haven’t found them to be something that I enjoyed getting involved with.

winemaker81

wine dabbler
WMT Supporter
Reaction score
Another suggestion -- keep in mind this forum is international, so someone on the other side of the world may not understand a local abbreviation. In my case, I use the nearest large city that could easily be found on a map.

TxBrew

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Go to your member name on the top right and click on it. That brings up the User Control Panel.
Click on Account Details. Then find the location. Fill in and save.

1590680364001.png

Rocky

Chronologically Gifted Member
WMT Supporter
Reaction score
I see Columbus, Ohio.
To be fair to Paul, when he made that post, I did not show my location. I added it after he brought this to my attention. Anyway, I have noticed a lot of people have posted their locations and I am pleased with that. I was beginning to think I had stumbled upon a group of people in the Witness Protection Program who made wine!

DizzyIzzy

Reaction score
Go to your member name on the top right and click on it. That brings up the User Control Panel.
Click on Account Details. Then find the location. Fill in and save.

View attachment 61674
I just completed a location addition to my name. I did so by:

(1) Go to " member name "(top right)
(2) Click on" Account Details"
(3) Click on "Location" (to add a recognizable to others location)
(4) If you want to add any particulars about yourself, there is a section that you can complete.

Note: I listed my "location" as "near Columbus, Ohio", but where it asked "what city do you live in"? I put in my actual city/town. Hope this helps.

hounddawg

Dawg
Reaction score
very N.E. Arkansas in the instep of MO, BOOTHILL,,
What I’m surprised of is that there are not more west coast or specifically CA WMT members. There are some really good clubs in my neck of the woods and in the Bay Area but frankly I haven’t found them to be something that I enjoyed getting involved with.
oh my brother you ought to try to find like mined people in the Mo. bootheel- Ar. instep area,,,in my neck of the woods, my area is covered in beer brewers and shiners, wine making has all but died out with the old timers, i don't know of a single vinter within 50-60 mile of me, i am not saying there is not ,, just none i know about,,,
Dawg

G259

Reaction score
To be fair to Paul, when he made that post, I did not show my location. I added it after he brought this to my attention. Anyway, I have noticed a lot of people have posted their locations and I am pleased with that. I was beginning to think I had stumbled upon a group of people in the Witness Protection Program who made wine!
Shhh! Don't tell! - Anonymous

DizzyIzzy

Reaction score
expencive can you tell me the price of a dozen eggs and a gallon of milk there...... lol
Dawg
Dawg.....I will email my nephew and ask. I can tell you that while I was visiting I wanted to make a simple meal of spaghetti and meatballs (he already had the meat). The price for the rest of the ingredients was $42 (serving 4 adults, 2 children only).

hounddawg

Dawg
Reaction score
very N.E. Arkansas in the instep of MO, BOOTHILL,,
Dawg.....I will email my nephew and ask. I can tell you that while I was visiting I wanted to make a simple meal of spaghetti and meatballs (he already had the meat). The price for the rest of the ingredients was $42 (serving 4 adults, 2 children only).
wow, i had heard that things were very high there,,, $42 for spaghetti, from ruarl Arkansas i could feed many, many people, whew,
Dawg

Latest posts