a newbie

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah but i need the amount for the yeast?!
the last time i used half spoon for two litres of grape juice! so how many spoons for the 14 litres?
In the right environment the yeast population doubles every 45 minutes, so it’s not so critical. General is 1 gram per gallon, so not sure how that equates, but understand that is for wine yeast. If you are able to get your hands on some 1118, the yeast will chug through almost anything you can throw at it.

In the right environment the yeast population doubles every 45 minutes, so it’s not so critical. General is 1 gram per gallon, so not sure how that equates, but understand that is for wine yeast. If you are able to get your hands on some 1118, the yeast will chug through almost anything you can throw at it.

thanks pal [/QUOTE] In the right environment the yeast population doubles every 45 minutes [/QUOTE] good info.

what i got in grasp is dry active yeast and i search a lot in here to find it! all what they got is instant yeast!! so i guess one tea spoon is enough

How's your Trojan wine doing?
well, it's doing great
i got drunk like 3 times but im not sure about the taste, cuz sometimes the taste goes sweet i mean "too sweet" and the other times the taste goes dry i mean "very dry"
and i finely got an airlock i ordered it from Amazon woohoo i was afraid they will bust me for that plus i tried to buy the hydrometer but amazon won't allow me saying ur contry does not allow it!! and i so desperate to know the ABV.

and i tried grape wine,apple, pineapple, peach and berry but the last three did not taste verry good and the apple is the best till now but hey i cant complain

Attachments

• 15351809781611676623194.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back