A New Day

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
Geez, I don't check in for a couple days and there are more new members than i can count on my fingures!!

Life is good here and all is well, been busy, thats all.

Gonna take me a few minutes to catch up. Glad to see everyone is brewing away. Glad to see the new people are asking good questions and hope that all of us as a group can help all of them.

Sarcasmn follows.

Troy
:hug

Well, check in more often then Troy. We get up to all sorts of things when you aren't looking.:)

Troy (all)
I just uplaoded (sticky) of a quick reference yeast chart. L@@K for it.

Its seemed so quiet here the last 2 days. NOW I know why LOL :)

It's good to see new members joining a great group. I belong to a motorcycle forum that is world wide and it's incredible at the number of people that are sitting at their computers.

I shutter to think what you all are doing when my back is turned. Starting to wonder about Leanne, she pops in and makes my mind wander. I think she probably has the sexiest avatar amongst the whole group.!! LOL

Nah, it's not that sexy. It's a drawing a friend did of me. She's really good isn't she? We tend to share our talents around here.

Back