A man of my word.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who is that man with a bag on his head? ROFLMAO. I can't thank you enough John for helping bring it all to completion.

I have been taking pictures as I work along as time permits and am trying to figure out the best place to make a thread on the work progression made possible by all of you. I went down to Lowes a few days ago and brought a couple truck loads of tile home. It is going to be tricky finding time for everything as the snows of late have held up pruning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now you folks really did not expect to have me show me face like that, did you?

Heck, even the wife would not dare to be seen with me like that...

Oh, the shame. The shame... :)

IMG_1435.jpg

Last edited:
Now you folks really did not expect to have me show me face like that, did you?

Heck, even the wife would not dare to be seen with me like that...

Oh, the shame. The shame... :)

Even the dog looks a little embarrassed in that picture... Whatsa matter? You couldn't find a "doggy bag"?

I'm just saying that you could have traded a bottle of wine to a drunk buddy to pose for the photo...........

Think of it this way..

I COULD have simply had my supposed drunk buddy take the picture without the bag. No one here knows what I look like anyway.

It is only logical that it is actually me under there.

OK Folks..

I Will make it interesting..

If the goal is met, I will purchase the following and wear it for 24 hours...

Welch.jpg

We made the goal and, being brought up where a man's word is gold......
This one is for you Richard!

Hmmmmm, due to this arising in a later thread, I noticed something. John promised to wear the Welch's t-shirt for twenty-four hours. Not just for a brief, dabbing, photoshoot. Do we have any evidence that a full day of Welch's happened??? I think I demand proof of a full 24 hours of shirt-wearing!

Hmmmmm, due to this arising in a later thread, I noticed something. John promised to wear the Welch's t-shirt for twenty-four hours. Not just for a brief, dabbing, photoshoot. Do we have any evidence that a full day of Welch's happened??? I think I demand proof of a full 24 hours of shirt-wearing!

Oh, it's WAY worse than that Paul, the only pic that he supplied was of a person in the shirt with a bagged head. Any old drunk winemaking buddy or relative could've been coerced into taking that photo.

I'm with you, just not feeling as though justice had been properly served upon the WMT community.

I'm thinking we need 24 time stamped and dated pictures, full face, signed and notarized, with descriptions on the back just to prove that it was a full 24 hours. And could Officer Obie be in the pictures as well???

Lol! Officer Obie is definitely needed. With his Twenty-four 8"x10" colored glossy photographs with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one.

I'm thinking we need 24 time stamped and dated pictures, full face, signed and notarized, with descriptions on the back just to prove that it was a full 24 hours. And could Officer Obie be in the pictures as well???

Kid, My time sitting on the group W bench is over!

Latest posts

Back