A gathering of Fiero's

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larryh86GT

Reaction score
Saturday I had a small gathering at my house of 6 Fiero's. (They didn't all catch fire :sm). We went for a ride to the park to take some pics and then back to my house for some beers, hot dogs, and so on. I brought out my second batch of Raspberry wine and it was well accepted. I had a couple of offers to buy what I had but declined. I only have enough to share with company guys. It was fun to see their reaction tasting my wine.
Larry

Fiero meet at Ellicott Creek Park 8 28 10.jpg

Love those fiero's :) Maybe that one will come after I get this benz obsession over with :) (gotta get me a 60s 200 series)

Been a long time since I saw a fiero, they were the coolest car around when I was 16. Glad to see people are keeping them going.

Still lots of em around - unfortunately they seem to get rebodied with a usually ferrari/lambo body...

Used to work with a guy who was dropping cadillac northstar v8's into them for these kitcar guys... You have no idea how much fun a fiero can be - when it's missing lots of sheetmetal, has a big V8 with zoomies. We had more than a little fun at the back lot at work when he completed each one :)

Larry - which is yours? :sm

Latest posts

Back