A BIG Thank You!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuck-crisler

Reaction score
This past week I bottled my first wine made from my grapes, 1 white and 2 reds. I only made 6 gallons, but that is probably a good amount to start with. Through the process I was discouraged several times. but I turned here and got quick help with the decisions. The result is some pretty decent wine! Even my wife is impressed. So I would like to say a big Thank You to those members who take the time to read and answer the questions from people who are perplexed, confused and exasperated, don't know what they are doing and don't know what to expect. Without your help, my wine would not be anywhere nearly as good, if I had bothered to finish it. In the end, it was a process and experience that is well worth the effort and I am eagerly anticipating starting again this fall.

Sincerely,
Chuck Crisler
New Hampshire

The nice post you made is our paycheck. I somehow feel that your success is our success as well.

So glad that things turned out good for you. Just imagine how good it will be going forward!

Latest posts

Back