• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

750ml Bottles - Green or Clear - $6.99 per case of 12

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, now you are just rubbing it in!!!!!!!! man do I need some clear bottles, Its the only ones I usually have to pay for unless I want to start doing screw ons and I dont see that happening anytime soon.

How far do you live from Detroit? I am located in Windsor, which is just across the border.
I have very competitive prices on all winemaking equipment, kits, juices and grapes. It would be worth a trip to visit Borrelli Cellars. Shipping winemaking products is just too expensive.

Last edited:
Great prices Frank, It was good talking with you the other day. I will see you next Monday, I'll be picking up some of those bottles as well....Do you have any 375ml bottles for sale? I've got some port to bottle soon?

I can't get the store link to work right all I get is a bunch of writing that makes no sense .

THANKS Radar, thyats pretty cheap although Id have to buy a lot to make up for the gas money spent. I usually only need 1 or 2 caseswith either specialty bottles like the Bellissima or sometimes clear Bordeuax cause i have been having a hard time getting them without screw caps now a days.

the ONLY place I've found to buy bottles cheaply is HighGravityBrew.com

Their 9.99 shipping deal is the only way I've found to buy new bottles online.

I tried it cuz I needed two dozen clear bottles for our White Zin and was so pleased to get them quickly and for a flat shipping rate.

Did I say pleased? Damn it I was TICKLED! It takes a lot to tickle me too.

Latest posts

Back