Quantcast

750ml Bottles - Green or Clear - $6.99 per case of 12

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
Alright, now you are just rubbing it in!!!!!!!! man do I need some clear bottles, Its the only ones I usually have to pay for unless I want to start doing screw ons and I dont see that happening anytime soon.

DrVino

Junior
Reaction score
How far do you live from Detroit? I am located in Windsor, which is just across the border.
I have very competitive prices on all winemaking equipment, kits, juices and grapes. It would be worth a trip to visit Borrelli Cellars. Shipping winemaking products is just too expensive.

Last edited:

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
:) I live in Connecticut! That would be quite the ride!!!!!!!

djrockinsteve

Reaction score
My brother and uncle both live near Detroit. I should pay them a visit!

sjzalew

Reaction score
Great prices Frank, It was good talking with you the other day. I will see you next Monday, I'll be picking up some of those bottles as well....Do you have any 375ml bottles for sale? I've got some port to bottle soon?

NSwiner

Reaction score
I can't get the store link to work right all I get is a bunch of writing that makes no sense .

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
THANKS Radar, thyats pretty cheap although Id have to buy a lot to make up for the gas money spent. I usually only need 1 or 2 caseswith either specialty bottles like the Bellissima or sometimes clear Bordeuax cause i have been having a hard time getting them without screw caps now a days.

Green Mountains

Reaction score
the ONLY place I've found to buy bottles cheaply is HighGravityBrew.com

Their 9.99 shipping deal is the only way I've found to buy new bottles online.

I tried it cuz I needed two dozen clear bottles for our White Zin and was so pleased to get them quickly and for a flat shipping rate.

Did I say pleased? Damn it I was TICKLED! It takes a lot to tickle me too.