60 below

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah we got a bit cold last week. First time I seen -60F in a long time, let me see if I can upload my video. Guess Not. When it got to -50F I was concerned, a n hour or so later, -55f, than this. Was a few long nights.

Nothing to brag about there. that's real scary.

Cold mo fo. For sure, but its okay. its only cold on the outside.

Outside of clothes, walls, misconceptions, etc. I walked 3 hours in that the other day to get "supplies", no prob.

It was even colder than the time R.Wolf , took his new boat out on our first polar bear hunt and got it stuck in the ice.

DSCN0616.jpg

DSCN0619.jpg

5755864_xlarge-800x600.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! That's cold!

Is that picture of the ship one that you took? It's beautiful.

[FONT=&quot]It’s 59 here in Alicante, sunny and warm. Having fantastic vacation at friend’s villa by the seaside (the view is almost like this[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (https://tranio.com/spain/valencia/alicante/). [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Doing jet skiing, sailing, diving and eating gourmet stuff with wine. Try Alicante rice sometime. It’s awesome.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It’s 59 here in Alicante, sunny and warm. Having fantastic vacation at friend’s villa by the seaside (the view is almost like this[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (https://tranio.com/spain/valencia/alicante/). [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Doing jet skiing, sailing, diving and eating gourmet stuff with wine. Try Alicante rice sometime. It’s awesome.[/FONT]
LOL, as soon as I rub the salt from my eys!! LOL

Troy, I have a friend who built a cabin in Alaska and captains a charter fishing boat there in summers. He's a tech school auto mechanics instructor, so he only goes to Alaska in summers, traveling on the AL-CAN. He just arrived again. I always look for his new pix on Facebook once he gets there. An amazingly beautiful place. He has been posting about what he needs to fix this year because of the ravages of winter. Yet he planted an orchard there. And last I knew, it was surviving!

He shared this yesterday...

This nearly 400 pound halibut was caught near Petersburg on Saturday night and brought in to PFI on Sunday.

Latest posts

Back