• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

6 Gallon CARBOYS

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In for 3! Thanks. This is what I used to pay 25 years ago when I last had this hobby. I sold or gave away a bunch and are now buying them all back. :slp

If you sign up for the Amazon Rewards visa - you get an instant $30 towards your purchase!! That's a free carboy!!

Had three on order awaiting stock to come in about a month agao. That's delivered for roughly $12 less per Carboy than what I pay at local shop that's 30 mins drive. So yeah I love this deal.

They finally arrived ... well at least one. The other passed in transit. :(

Now let's test amazon's customer service ...

fd3fee56.jpg

They finally arrived ... well at least one. The other passed in transit. :(

Now let's test amazon's customer service ...

There customer service is outstanding. You'll have no problem. I had one that broke last year and they told me to check the other for any cracks. They immediately refunded my money for the broken one.

I agree, Amazon customer service is great. They has replaced my Kindle twice and they didn't give me any problems about doing it.
I got my carboys last week, they all arrived safely. Last time I looked they were still 30.00 too.

Ive ordered 4, 3 have arrived safely just waiting on the next that should be here early next week. Very fast too, that was the one complaint by most on amazon was the lengthy ship times. All of mine Ive ever oredered from them have arrived within 5-7 days of order, including weekend days. Amazon has always been good about ship times to me, maybe its just my location or that I have a great UPS/Fed ex group here. lol I really only run into trouble when the purchase is from an outside seller.

I want to see them pull this one off ... I recieved this about a hour ago :)

"Hello,

I'm so sorry about the problem you had with your Paklab Glass Carboy 23 Liter, 1.9-Pound Box. I've placed a new order for you at no charge. Here are the details:

Order Number: 105-1804031-XXXXXXXX
Shipping Speed: One-Day Shipping
Estimated Delivery Date: December 12"

"Hello,

I'm so sorry about the problem you had with your Paklab Glass Carboy 23 Liter, 1.9-Pound Box. I've placed a new order for you at no charge. Here are the details:

Maybe he is dyslexic and meant the 21st!! Not sure about the "one-day shipping" though.

"Hello,

Maybe he's just saying "We'll get it to you last week" as an appologetic gesture for ruining your timing with a destroyed package. Lol

Rick, I hope they don't mean December 12, 2012. :slp

Yea, me too ...

On the other hand ... I now have two empties (that will make three) with no immediate plans. I guess I need to buy myself at least two Christmas gifts. :i

I think there is some law against having more than one empty :)

Last edited:
holy crap, ibeglowen is that a vineyard all lite up

Latest posts

Back