• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5 Gallon Glass Carboy Score!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
go back and offer him $10 each, a new one is only around $25-30. And thats here in the North.

How many does he have left???
How close to Tanytown is he???

My sister lives there and I would get her to pick some up for me.

Troy I cant find a 3 gallon carboy in my area under $25 much less a 5 gallon.

I think I got an OK deal. A lot cheapeer than getting new one's shipped.
pwrose, It's about 20 minutes from Taneytown. He said he can get about 300 more.

i am soooo jealous...
dan, with all those carboys, you're gonna have to change ur signature about the on deck and en route, lol

Last edited:
go back and offer him $10 each, a new one is only around $25-30. And thats here in the North.

Troy glad to see you come out of hibernation. Missed you the last few days. I agree with you though on the price. I think $15.00 is a fair price for used. I had an opportunity to pick up 17 of them for $15.00 last week and turned it down becausw I had just picked up four of them at a garage sale for a total of $25.00. Prices do vary a great deal from one place to another so you just have to grab the best deal you can. This same guy had (50) 1 gallon and (25) 1/2 gallon jugs he wanted $2.00 a piece for. I offered him a buck each and gave him my number and told him to call me when he's ready to come down in price. Still waiting!

Well now I'm at 13 carboys with a capacity of 5 gallons or greater and 5 1gallon jus and one 3 gallon glass carboy.
I think I'm good for now because I'm out of space.

Latest posts

Back