• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

#35 fruit press used 4 times

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JandE

Junior
Reaction score
Probably will use this for a vineyard ornament. Looks nice but the basement needs space and this is unused.

After using this and a smaller press several times, we purchased a bladder press. This press was cleaned up and is in the basement covered. For smaller batches we use the little press. For larger batches we use the bladder press. This #35 sits and is lonely. We would gladly part with it for $100 with the buyer paying (shipping) or picking it up. It is in perfect condition and we will also be offering it in trade for varietal grapes. Please contact us if interested.
getPart

Last edited:
We still have this fruit press. We purchased a bladder press and never used this press. Our volume of grapes is just too much for anything else.

After using this and a smaller press several times, we purchased a bladder press. This press was cleaned up and is in the basement covered. For smaller batches we use the little press. For larger batches we use the bladder press. This #35 sits and is lonely. We would gladly part with it for $100 with the buyer paying (shipping) or picking it up. It is in perfect condition and we will also be offering it in trade for varietal grapes. Please contact us if interested.
getPart

I am so far behind the times that I am lucky to get the photo. My quote, " If I had the time to go back to school, I would. For now, I ask the grandchildren."

Willing to drive and get it off your hands if you still have it. Please let me know.

Latest posts

Back