$35 130 Bottle Wine Rack

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My idea but a different take by using any metal rack bought and used PVC pipe cut into cylinders then glued together using liquid nail, let dry for 24 hours then put in your bottles.

Attachments

• 1CCDFBE6-C47E-46A3-BC80-C44059F9BACD.jpeg
    1CCDFBE6-C47E-46A3-BC80-C44059F9BACD.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 141
What to do with all that wine....... :)

I am glad you reposted in this, very nice wine rack. I have been debating on building some for a room in the basement or buying pre-built units. My room will be about 11' x 6' with 103" ceiling I am looking at covering 3 walls.
I looked at those Seville metal racks but they are not tall enough, plus I am not fond of stacking bottles unless they are in cubes.

I also didn’t want to stack bottles on one another but saw a picture where someone had glued together the PVC, then painted and displayed on countertop. My thought was to secure onto large rack where I could just pull out what I wanted without having to restack each time.

My idea but a different take by using any metal rack bought and used PVC pipe cut into cylinders then glued together using liquid nail, let dry for 24 hours then put in your bottles.
are you using 4" or 6" pvc?

I needed attractive, simple and quick to assemble and reasonably priced - these were/are perfect! They where a little cheaper several years ago though.
ULTRAZINC 168 BOTTLE 7-SHELF WINE RACK, 36" W X 14" D X 64" H $132.99 Free Shipping

Attachments

• Sevilleclassics.com.jpg
    Sevilleclassics.com.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 68
I used 4 inch, only one problem is one particular bottle style of the magnum sized wouldn't go all the way in.

Latest posts

Back