30mm screw top bottles

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salcoco

Veteran Wine Maker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a source for screw top bottles with the finish of BVS30h60. Novatwist now available in the USA and they require this finish. Novatwist are screw caps that can be hand placed with the finshed product resembling commercial screw cap bottles.

The last mention of Novatwist I found on this forum said they were out of business? I wanted to find them, everyone was out of stock. The only way I could find to purchase was on ebay complete with plastic bottles.

Does anyone know of a source for screw top bottles with the finish of BVS30h60. Novatwist now available in the USA and they require this finish. Novatwist are screw caps that can be hand placed with the finshed product resembling commercial screw cap bottles.
OK, so I'm on the other side of the planet but I find it hard to believe the bottles would be hard to source.
In seven years of wine making I have only come across one bottle that did not conform to the required standard.
I tend to ask friends to collect bottles for me, and in Australia it is hard to buy wine that is not in a screw top bottle. Offer them a full bottle for a dozen empties.
If you are looking at purchasing new bottles any manufacturer should now be totally capable of supplying your needs.
As for Novatwist going out of business, I have not heard that. My last purchase of 1000 Novatwist caps was last year. My supplier probably won't be of much use to you though.

Latest posts

Back