• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

# 30 Wine Press!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pumpkinman

Reaction score
I just found a brand new #30 ratchet win press for $200.00, the very detailed pics show that it has never been used.
From all of the searches that I've done, $350-$400 is the average price for a # 30.
Now to find a crusher/destemmer, and I'll be able to start making wine from fresh grapes!

Yep I paid $420 plus freight to get mine shipped to me. You better buy it fast and then run like you stole something!

.LMAO, its a done deal!
Here is a look at it.

press1.jpg

press2.jpg

press3.jpg

press4.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Tom, I recognize that one and they had a huge recall on it, think twice before using. I believe they called it non può spremere una zucca.

LMAO!!!!!!
Ora lo devo provare! Ti mando una bottiglia di vino di zucca appena e' finito!

Mike,
Yes, I forgot to mention that, this was another Craigslist find!
It really pays to do multiple narrowed down searches.

Thanks!
Now the search for a crusher/destemer, although, I've heard that the folks at M&M will crush & destem for a small fee, this might be an option for this fall, but I don't want to get ahead of myself, one step at a time.

Alright you guys, starting speaking english or your post counts are going to go way downnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Latest posts

Back