• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

# 30 Wine Press!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L'amministratore è quello di essere un dolore nel culo e threatning per ridurre i nostri numeri, perché ha un piccolo uomo sindrome. Non proprio, ma non ha idea di quello che stiamo dicendo.

Great find Tom !!!

I will have to try and make it over there in the fall and i will bring some grapes with me, for testing purposes only !! (LOL)

Gotta like Craigslist ! You have to check everyday otherwise deals.like those disappear very fast

L'amministratore è quello di essere un dolore nel culo e threatning per ridurre i nostri numeri, perché ha un piccolo uomo sindrome. Non proprio, ma non ha idea di quello che stiamo dicendo.

If he figures out that there are translators (e.g. Bing), you are in real trouble!

Pumpkinman said:
Steve,
You are welcome here any time! We can have a crush party!

Remember all work and no play, makes for a real long day !! I look forward to it !!!

Oh man, now he is gonna know that we were...errr.....you guys were talking about him....

Latest posts

Back