• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 Tier electric brewing sculpture for sale.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
I have my system for sale as Im trying to finish. Cash is low right now as my pay got cut again and Im trying to finish my basement so that my wifes aunt could move in as they are about to foreclose on her house in Michigan. This system doesnt take up a huge amount of room but for the limited amount of room I have since I already have 2 rooms dedicated to wine and this doesnt fit in either room its too big. I want $450 firm for it. The HLT is a 38 qrt. cooler with a 1500 watt 110 hot water element that is controlled by a Ranco thermostat. It also has a temp gauge and a ballcock on it. This has a high temp heat hose that drains down to the MLT which has a sparge arm and mash manifold built in and it holds the temp very well. This also drains down via a high temp hose into a 13.5 gallon stainless steel polished keg that has a 3500 watt element in it along with a stainless steel ballcock, temp gauge, and volume sight. This is 220V and plugs into a standard clothes dryer outlet. All this sits on a unit constructed of all aluminum with wheels to roll around. Must come and pick it up!!!!!
Sculpturedone.jpg

HLTandMLT.jpg

Spargearm.jpg

Picture003-5.jpg

http://s484.photobucket.com/albums/rr201/wade42470/?action=view&current=Manifold.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your job Wade. You sure you want to sell it? I remember how happy you were when you finished it.

I really dont get to play with it much anyways. Between me not drinking much, having to do so much around the house and all my fishing its just in the way now. Most of the beer I drink can be made very close to the same quality with a partial mask anyway so I wont be missing much except for a few hours of not working as all grain is more work. Brian at FVW's can make up a beer kit for almost any beer out there. There are some beers out there that a kit just wont come close to but for the beer I drink they come very close so way spend a whole day just to save a few bucks, my time is just to valuable lately. As for the job at least I still have 1 right. Could be much worse as I know Unemployment would not even come close to what im making even at being $3 dollars an hour less then I was making.

$450 is a good deal for that setup. Shouldn't be a problem selling it. I'd buy it in a NY minute if I wasn't already set up with what I need.

How do you not drink while you fish!?!? The more I fish the more I find myself drinking. Although I am a pretty poor fisherman haha!

Not to change the subject but I just had a hard cider from you guys area. It was called "Strongbow" Englands dry cider imported and bottled by Bulmers America in Middlebury.

Never heard of it Dan, was it any good? Joe, I usually fish alone as no one wants to fish the hours I fish and I dont drink and drive nit to mention I dont bottle any beer.

Never heard of it Dan, was it any good? Joe, I usually fish alone as no one wants to fish the hours I fish and I dont drink and drive nit to mention I dont bottle any beer.

Thats a good reason!

Not to change the subject but I just had a hard cider from you guys area. It was called "Strongbow" Englands dry cider imported and bottled by Bulmers America in Middlebury.

Probably Middlebury, Vermont

Wade - sorry to hear that. I am not into making beer - but i would imagine at that price it won't last long.

Latest posts

Back