• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 gallon Carboys $21.05

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BELIEVE IT OR NOT IT WORKED. THE PRICE IS BACK UP TO $40.00!!

Reminds me of last year when we were stealing the fruit presses for less than $90 and then they shot back up to close to $200 within a few days.

BELIEVE IT OR NOT IT WORKED. THE PRICE IS BACK UP TO $40.00!!

Reminds me of last year when we were stealing the fruit presses for less than $90 and then they shot back up to close to $200 within a few days.

LOOK below and you will see 2 NEW for 20.05

Just looked and there are still 2 available. Just wonder how good these are?

Yes, but if you need a 3 gallon carboy you need a 3 gallon carboy! If you are making an Ice wine or Port kit these require a 3 gallon carboy unless you do a dble batch.

I may be missing something... But isn't it a better deal to get the 23L carboy for $28?

http://www.amazon.com/Paklab-Glass-Carboy-Liter-1-9-Pound/dp/B002VFXW5W/ref=pd_sim_gro_1

I might be missing the point of this, I'm a little bit of a wine newb. :)

Jify being a newbe you will soon find out you never have enough carboys of every size. I forget what my last inventory count was but probably around 50 counting 1/2 gallon to 7 gallon carboys. Three gallon carboys are real good experimental sizes or maybe you need to rack down to smaller sizes. You may rack from a primary to (2) three gallon carboys to finish them off differently. So as you can see there are many uses for every size.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the clarification.. 50 Carboys.. jeez. I thought I was hot stuff with 1 single 1 gallon carboy and three 6 gal carboys. lol.

But to be fair, snow is still on the ground. Come chokecherry season I expect to have many many more carboys on the go. ;)

Latest posts

Back