2nd Place Mazers Cup International!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

seth8530

The Atomic Wine Maker
Reaction score

BernardSmith

Reaction score
Congratulations, Seth! Lovely news all the more so because you have kept us in the loop to observe how that mead progressed

Last edited:

seth8530

The Atomic Wine Maker
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, I appreciate it. I am currently still waiting on my score card, but I will make it public so that everyone can have a chance to see it.

Congratulations, Seth! Lovely news all the more so because you have kept us in the loop to observe how that mead progressed
I appreciate it. I am glad that someone seems to like that I keep a running thread on my projects. I hope that by doing that we will all get to see what does and does not work. I will also post the scorecard to the thread so that those who are intersted can analyze the project and try and see what things were done well and what could have been possibly done better.

Arne

Reaction score
Great job, Seth. Just wonderin iffn ya didn't jinx yourself for the next competition by loosing the burger king crown tho. :h Glad you did well. Arne.

LoneStarLori

Veteran wino, newbie vintner
Reaction score
Congrats Seth! I just read the thread and you certainly gave a lot of thought and love to this mead. I haven't made one yet and you may have just inspired me to try.

WVMountaineerJack

Reaction score
Excellent Seth, you came a long way very fast, good job. I sent in a whole hive mead, they were afraid to taste it because it had some bee parts in it! WVMJ

seth8530

The Atomic Wine Maker
Reaction score
Congrats Seth! Get the crown out you deserve it:pic
Ha, I think I will wear the crown come graduation in about a month.

Congrats Seth! I just read the thread and you certainly gave a lot of thought and love to this mead. I haven't made one yet and you may have just inspired me to try.
Glad you enjoyed it, just be ready to wait once you start one... alot.

Excellent Seth, you came a long way very fast, good job. I sent in a whole hive mead, they were afraid to taste it because it had some bee parts in it! WVMJ

Thanks I apreciate it.

BTW that sucks, sounds like the bees decided to seek revenge for being turned into liquid refreshment ha!
Waaa Hoo! Good job Seth!
:r :r :b :r :r

jswordy

Reaction score
I am late to the party, but CONGRATULATIONS SETH! You have what it takes!

Latest posts