2nd Annual M.A.N.E. Event

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ventured out to get something from my car and I don't think the weather could be better for this festival. Nice breeze, 66. Trying to figure out if I can wear my sweatshirt and hide my fat without overheating...

It was a beautiful day. Well worth the money. I would caution buying the wine event tickets from the resort, I'd use Etix. They included both days tickets in my "package" when I only requested one day. I had to leave a voice message on Friday from my room (no response) and was "allowed" to write a note on my envelope to the event coordinator. No idea if I'll get reimbursed the $90 for Sunday's tickets at this point.

Would have been better if my wife hadn't severely sprained her ankle while getting in line for the event (stepped in a pot hole), but we made the best of things and like I said the weather was fantastic this year. Found a new winery close to home that sourced Pinot Noir grapes from B.C., a Cab Sauv from Paso Robles that were very well made. Will have to make a trip in the next few weeks to get a few bottles (I hate walking around with bottles at the festival, or waiting in line when I have them put away till the end of the day).

Latest posts

Back