2nd Annual M.A.N.E. Event

Discussion in 'Wine Competitions, Meetups & Events' started by mainshipfred, Jul 2, 2018.

Wine Making Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk by donating:

1. Jan 28, 2019 #81

mainshipfred

mainshipfred

mainshipfred

Junior Member WMT Supporter

OK, I just spoke to Split Rock and they, and rightfully so, are questioning our 10 room group rate since we only had 6 last year which they still gave us the group rate. They want me to give a credit card which they will charge for the rooms that are not booked. I really don't want to do that even though I believe everyone from last year will come again and assume we will get additional folks this year. If you would, please confirm whether or not you will be booking and please promote it to others you know live in a reasonable distance. I'm posting this in the other thread as well.

2. Jan 29, 2019 #82

heatherd

heatherd

heatherd

Supporting Members WMT Supporter

We will go, and want to be in the Lodge.

3. Jan 29, 2019 #83

ceeaton

ceeaton

ceeaton

Three is the charm, right?

We'll go, but it will be arrive Friday evening, leave Sunday morning. We want stay wherever the party afterwards is so that we don't have a long and potentially relationship marring walk back to our room, if you know what I mean.

Ajmassa5983 likes this.
  4. Jan 29, 2019 #84

pgentile

pgentile

pgentile

Still learning

We will be attending again this year. Probably friday and saturday night this time.

5. Feb 3, 2019 #85

ceeaton

ceeaton

ceeaton

Three is the charm, right?

Also was recently reminded that my older brother and SIL would like to attend. We told them about how much fun it was (when we all got together for Christmas at their house) and they seemed all in. From past experience I'll believe it when I see it, but I did pass along the dates and a link to Split Rock's site. I told them to hold off signing up until we see if Fred will put his neck and credit card on the line to reserve a block of rooms. :) Actually I said wait until we see if the "party" afterwards is gonna be at the Lodge or Gardenside/Lakeside lodge before booking a room.

Ajmassa5983 likes this.
  6. Feb 4, 2019 #86

heatherd

heatherd

heatherd

Supporting Members WMT Supporter

I think it would be ideal to have us all together so you guys don't have to drive me home again!! :) My vote is the spot you guys had last year on the water, which is The Lodge.

7. Feb 16, 2019 at 10:40 PM #87

Ajmassa5983

Ajmassa5983

Ajmassa5983

Just a Guy

@mainshipfred— Somehow I missed this post. If you haven’t done so already you can lock me in as a “confirmed”. Really looking forward to it. Thanks for taking the lead on this again bud.