2021 WE LE released.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went with all 5 this year for 2020 kits which will be shipped in 2021. Thoughts?
View attachment 66013
I see you bought these some time ago. Any update on any of them and how they've worked out for you? I just received the Grenache Tannat Shiraz. I have no idea what it is, but I wanted to try a WE kit (my first one) and this one was still available. Thanks for any update.

Even 3mths after bottling the LE20 Torrontes Muscat is excellent - by Christmas it's going to be spectacular!

I've already put in my pre-order for the LE21 Macabeo Sauvingnon Blanc... sounds delicious!

1630847692024.png

1630847966985.png

1630847988488.png
1630848006242.png
1630848022515.png
1630848081968.png

The Grenache Caringnan from Spain with skins is up my alley. And Marselan from southern France sounds intriguing as heck (had me at Cab S - Grenache mash up). Agree that Label Peelers is a great place to shop for them, but you definitely pay more for shipping 14L of juice/concentrate than for 6-7L of a Finer Wine Kit.

I went to labelpeelers and when I click any juice pail it says it can’t be shipped . In store pickup only.

Should I only be looking at the Finer Wine kits ?

I went to labelpeelers and when I click any juice pail it says it can’t be shipped . In store pickup only.

Should I only be looking at the Finer Wine kits ?

There aren't many places that will ship juice buckets. They won't keep during whatever journey they need to make. You can look other places for frozen must, that can be shipped. Wine kits can be shipped from almost any brew place. Winexpert kits are fine to purchase, I think the Finer Wine kits are better, but that is a subjective thing.

Sad news, the chardonnay was totally tasteless, very disappointing 😞 , very rarely has this happen to one of mine, tasteless.

I am very sorry to hear about your chardonnay as I started my kit two days ago and I am following your advice on grapefruit zest, tannin and oak. I will keep you posted on how mine turns out. It smelled great yesterday and the yeast is going to town. I have hopes.
Can you mix it your chardonnay with something else to adjust the taste? I hope so as it is terrible to think that you have all that wine and it might not be consumed.
I want to thank you once more for all of the advice you sent my way. Take care and have a nice day.

Latest posts

Back