2021 harvest is over

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wood1954

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We picked about 390 lbs of Marquette grapes yesterday. Came out to 36 gallons of must. Brix was 21, PH 3.1. Had a lot of rot this year, 2 vines were almost totally rotten. I think it was because I only used mancozeb once and then used tebuconazole and myclobutani. Next year it’s back to mancozeb. I would like to have waited to harvest but the bees and wasps were getting too numerou.
7F0F4C04-84F4-4C74-AF30-AB043C5AB225.jpeg3536E97D-E1EE-4F06-8795-5C56A18B033C.jpeg

Looks pretty!
I finished Petite Pearl crushing yesterday. Like you I decided the yellow jackets were bad so I had to pick. This has been my first real crop year, with the drought I even cut back on spraying in June.

Looks pretty!
I finished Petite Pearl crushing yesterday. Like you I decided the yellow jackets were bad so I had to pick. This has been my first real crop year, with the drought I even cut back on spraying in June.
I have my petite pearl insect netted, plan on harvest for Monday. Although netted some insects still get in.

Latest posts

Back