• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2020 Chilean Juice Available in Libertyville

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whinery33

Junior
Reaction score
I am from the McHenry County Corkers - a winemaking club from the far northwest suburbs of Chicago. We are organizing our yearly group purchase of Chilean Juice buckets and we thought that some of you might want to join in on the order.

The buckets are $52 delivered to Libertyville, IL. They are 6 gallons of juice and there are 11 varieties of reds and 8 varieties of whites. The delivery date is Saturday, April 11th.

If you are interested, send me a message with your email and I will send you all the information. The last date to order is Sunday, March 22nd.

Check out all the fun we had at last years pick-up party!

Last edited:
That is always a great time !! We really missed being there this year because of all the restrictions and all. My Son was helping out again this year loading buckets of juice. I am in multiple Clubs in that area - please contact me directly if interested -
Thanks again Steve

Envious. There is no juice anywhere for 100+ miles around me. Atlanta might be the closest, but I've never had any luck there, either.

Latest posts

Back