2010 Winemaker Competition

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now you give hope to those who don't make kits. Rather from everything else.
Good Job !

Winemaker Competition

I received scoresheets from Winemaker today. Won silver in 2009, however; no medals this year. Received 2 1/2 on aroma and bouquet on blackberry. Fermentation began August 2009, bottled February 2010. Any comments on how to improve aroma and bouquet?

Did you add a F-Pac? that will add flavor and aroma as well as some body.

No medals for me this year. I won a bronze last year with my pinot noir from juice pail. Guess I will have to work a little harder.

Did anyone get the certificates for your free wine kits from winning medals at Winemaker's Competition? I got one from Winexpert for one of my medals but nothing yet from Spagnols or Vineco. I just wanna make sure I don't miss out!! :tz

congrats everyone! i read over those on their website while looking for some info...i wondered if anyone was there and low and behold, you were!

Did anyone get the certificates for your free wine kits from winning medals at Winemaker's Competition? I got one from Winexpert for one of my medals but nothing yet from Spagnols or Vineco. I just wanna make sure I don't miss out!! :tz

As far as I know Winexpert is the only kit company to give you a free kit if you medal, and I'm not even sure if that includes every competition, or just certain ones. I know the owner of The Red Barn contacted Spagnols because their Premier Pinot Noir was winning medals left and right at the Indy competition, but they said no way on the free kit.

Peace,
Bob

As far as I know Winexpert is the only kit company to give you a free kit if you medal, and I'm not even sure if that includes every competition, or just certain ones. I know the owner of The Red Barn contacted Spagnols because their Premier Pinot Noir was winning medals left and right at the Indy competition, but they said no way on the free kit.

Peace,
Bob

was this last years indy competition . i just sent my bottles for the 2010 competition. deadline july 15
carmine

was this last years indy competition . i just sent my bottles for the 2010 competition. deadline july 15
carmine
He told me the story last summer, so It was either last year's or the year before last that he called Spagnols.

Peace,
Bob

Latest posts

Back