187ml bottles

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistedvine

Tony (Twisted Vine)
Reaction score
??? Has anyone seen any with a cork closure and if so where and what was the cost??? Sick and tired of giving all my wine away. Not that I don't enjoy hearing how good it is but I would like to enjoy more of it myself and 187ml bottles would be ideal to give to friends so they can taste.

As always, any help is appreciated

Take a look at quality wine and ale here . Just be sure to get the smaller corks they call out for, otherwise you can have alot of fun corking them.

??? Has anyone seen any with a cork closure and if so where and what was the cost??? Sick and tired of giving all my wine away. Not that I don't enjoy hearing how good it is but I would like to enjoy more of it myself and 187ml bottles would be ideal to give to friends so they can taste.

As always, any help is appreciated
Why not used BEER bottles and cap them for the "give aways"

Tom-

Are there any issues with using a cap verses a cork or screw closure. I do like your idea though.

Thanks for the tip

If you cap them in "long neck" bottles you will be fine for short term bottling. Dont try to cap a screw off bottle. If you are a homebrewer most will have a Beer capper.

Thanks Tom, I do have a capper and will attempt capping a couple and see what happens.

Thanks again

Yep, capping some for shorter term is fine and longer term may actually be fine also. Tom, wasnt it you who has a few beers 7 years old in bottles.

Yep, capping some for shorter term is fine and longer term may actually be fine also. Tom, wasnt it you who has a few beers 7 years old in bottles.

Yep I do. :h

Yes Wade but, I have 6 or 8 different brews. But, I really have 12-16 .. LOL.
You should see my recipe binder....
Ya know it takes just a little longer to make 10 then 5.
I also scored on grain. I have 150# to ,ake beer. I also buy hops by the pound.

Im sureb 10 is just as easy and just a tad bit longer day bjut like I said, Im pretty much the only one drinking here and having 3 different 5 gallon kegs of beer on hand is enough for me and when one is done I really just want something different.

but Jeff,
I am also the only one drinking my homebrew

Latest posts

Back