• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

160+ free wine bottles available - Baltimore area

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnJ

Junior
Reaction score
Cab and burgundy shaped bottles...please come get them out of my garage!

Thanks,
John

should have been more clear in my first post....they're not de-labelled & ready to go; in fact most of them are still corked and full of my my father-in-law's wine (not very good stuff, to my taste anyway). Hate to throw them out....was hoping someone could use the bottles and/or do something with the wine.
Jim, i could meet you half way between Catonsville (my house) and your place, if that helps.

Regards,
John

should have been more clear in my first post....they're not de-labelled & ready to go; in fact most of them are still corked and full of my my father-in-law's wine (not very good stuff, to my taste anyway). Hate to throw them out....was hoping someone could use the bottles and/or do something with the wine.
Jim, i could meet you half way between Catonsville (my house) and your place, if that helps.

Regards,
John

Still got them??

Back