• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1 gallon carboys, 750ml bottles plus more

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iambear

Junior
Reaction score
Hickory NC, I have

1 gallon carboys each with "s" type airlock and cap, bung and uniseal cap. By case of 4 only.

Assorted colors of 750ml bottle by the case of 8 cases (I just came across 8 more cases) SOLD!

375 ml bottles by the case only.

All are cleaned and de-labeled.

Last edited:
$16.00 for 4 1-gallon carboys and accessories; airlock, bunk and uniseal cap.
$8.00 for 12 clean and de-labeled 750 ml SOLD!
$30.00 for 24 clean 375ml.

Will consider reasonable offers.

Last edited:
What about contact info? I live close and could pick up to save on shipping costs

$5 is close the the price of a gallon of apple cider in a glass jug.
I can get 24 new 375ml bottles for $32.

1 gallon glass jugs go for $2 per empty cleaned/delabeled jug all day long here. And I get cases of brand new 375 in 12 per box for $5 per case. I feel those prices are a tad high, but the free market is a wonderful thing.

Wow thank you for your responses! A noob like me wouldn't of known better.. Where can you get 375ml bottles for $5 a case?

Each gallon carboy comes with a "s" airlock and cap and bung plus a uniseal cap. I don't think the price is bad with all the accessories.

carboy.jpg

check your local wineries for excess cases that they want to liquidate. I cleaned out a winery in NJ for the 375's that didn't want the bottles. I'm in the process of acquiring winemaking equipment and supplies from a winery which is shutting down for about 30 cents on the dollar. Deals are out there if you look and if you ask...

SOLD! Each 750 ml bottle has been washed and contains kmeta sanitizer and a t-cork so that all you have to do is drain the solution out of the bottle and rinse. Ready to use.
What could be more simple? SOLD!

Last edited:
750's sold!

All of the kmeta filled 750's with t-corks have been picked up and sold.

I still have the gallon carboys with accessories and the 375ml.

8 cases of 750 ml bottles

SOLD! I just came across 8 more cases of clean and de-labeled 750ml bottles in my secondary wine room. SOLD!

Last edited:
What?!

1 gallon glass jugs go for $2 per empty cleaned/delabeled jug all day long here. And I get cases of brand new 375 in 12 per box for $5 per case. I feel those prices are a tad high, but the free market is a wonderful thing.

Where do you find such cheap class jugs??!!

check your local orchards. There is an apple orchard about 20 miles from me that makes fresh squeezed apple juice and they were getting rid of cases of 1 gallon glass for $2 a jug (I got him down to $1.50 by buying 3 cases of 4 jugs each). There are deals out there. Just throw caution to the wind and ask.

I still have many 1-gallon carboys with airlock and bung and a uniseal cap.
$16.00 for 4. They are ready to use because they have k-meta. Just rinse and use.

I also have many 375 ml bottles for $24.00 for 24. Washed and de-labeled

No more 750 ml bottles; they have all been sold.

I still have the cases of 4 1-gallon carboys; includes airlock and bung/ and uniseal cap with each carboy. Everything else has been sold........

This is probably a record for people raining on iambear's parade. Most classified sites people consider it rude to go on and talk about the high price because somebody gave me something once and some guy paid me to take stuff off his hands. If you priced the airlock, stopper, and jug, you won't find the three for $4 a set.

Latest posts

Back