"0" Reply Posts

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djrockinsteve

Reaction score
I was just browsing over the no replied posts, and here are a lot of them. Perhaps everybody could review them and maybe answer somebody's question. Better late than never. :hug

Well I'll do my good deed for the day, and reply to this one.

Sorry I can't reply to duffymp's request this afternoon for a mead recipe cause I don't have any.

In case I get bored, how does one search for zero reply posts?

Steve :h

I was just browsing over the no replied posts, and here are a lot of them. Perhaps everybody could review them and maybe answer somebody's question. Better late than never. :hug

Done! Good idea.

Actually going quickly thru the forums that I frequent, I saw very few zero reply posts.

For example, in the RJSpagnols forum going back to mid October there are two. The recent one was also asked at the Spagnols site, where it got a good answer. The one in mid-October is a post from me that basically announced some limited edition kits from RJS that were probably only available in Canada.

Steve

Green Mountains you beat me to it. There are several pages of unanswered posts. Some are comments while many are questions.

I got one in there!!!! :slp

Actually it was just a comment. I never new that link was there and then I look a second time and see there are 13 pages of no replies. I don't think we should be answering anything that is a year or more old. If they haven't gotten an answer now I don't think it would matter.

And for the record, you know when you post a question and you do not get a reply, bump the post.

I agree with Julie, but I would say anything older than two months there is no need to reply to unless, if it is a question that others would benefit from. Oh Yeah, my head is hurting from hitting that post.

Often there are multiple posts on the same topic running concurrently..

If you don't get a reply to your post in a timely manner. Do have a look through our archives.. most topics have been covered before and you will get your answer a lot faster.

Allie

Thanks GM. I had never tried that button.

I think I had to go back to January 8th to see one in a forum that I pay a lot of attention to. So either get rid of those forums, or whip the other participants into shape!!

Steve

Thanks GM. I had never tried that button.

I think I had to go back to January 8th to see one in a forum that I pay a lot of attention to. So either get rid of those forums, or whip the other participants into shape!!

Steve

LOL Ok Everyone look out Steve is getting the whip out. Some one is in trouble now! :w

Ive jut been very busy lately and usually when i get on here I try and look for the 0 reply threads first. Sometimes my forum page refreshes though as I usually get interupted a few times and the page refreshes so I miss stuff.

Seriously, what if the administrators went back to any unanswered posts older than 2-3 months and delete them to free up some space. Anything that old the poster already got their answer. :gb

Not cool to go deleting posts like that. they dont really take up space on the forum.

Not cool to go deleting posts like that. they dont really take up space on the forum.

How 'bout an age option? For example, a similar unanswered posts link that shows unanswered posts from the last 90 days.

Otherwise comments will stay there forever

Latest posts

Back