Other šŸŽ‰šŸ˜ Finer wine kits anniversary sale! 35% off and lifetime discount program.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matteo_Lahm

Reaction score
Hello all, itā€™s our one year anniversary and to celebrate, we are offering you a lifetime discount. Everyone who buys Finer Wine Kits this week can enroll in a lifetime discount program. You get an additional 10% off the sale price on all future purchases and,,, all Finer Wine Kits are 35% off!

Go to www.labelpeelers.com. Create an account if you donā€™t already have one. You have to be logged in to make your purchase. Afterwards, send an email to [email protected] with the subject ā€œlifetime discount,ā€ your order number and info. Cheers!!!

Hello all, itā€™s our one year anniversary and to celebrate, we are offering you a lifetime discount. Everyone who buys Finer Wine Kits this week can enroll in a lifetime discount program. You get an additional 10% off the sale price on all future purchases and,,, all Finer Wine Kits are 35% off!

Go to www.labelpeelers.com. Create an account if you donā€™t already have one. You have to be logged in to make your purchase. Afterwards, send an email to [email protected] with the subject ā€œlifetime discount,ā€ your order number and info. Cheers!!!
Is there a code to enter for the 35% discount?

Dang, just received two FWK kits! My bad timing strikes again. I will barely get these two out of the wine fridge and fermenting before I start harvest on my hybrid vineyard here in Nebraska. Just bottled last years harvest to get space/capacity for this years harvest!

Dang, just received two FWK kits! My bad timing strikes again. I will barely get these two out of the wine fridge and fermenting before I start harvest on my hybrid vineyard here in Nebraska. Just bottled last years harvest to get space/capacity for this years harvest!
Your timing is off by 4 months since the sale was in April. šŸ˜

Good luck with your new kits as well as your harvest!

Hello all, itā€™s our one year anniversary and to celebrate, we are offering you a lifetime discount. Everyone who buys Finer Wine Kits this week can enroll in a lifetime discount program. You get an additional 10% off the sale price on all future purchases

Really hope you offer this again... I missed it because I was still "out of commission" per se otherwise I would've been all over it. From what I've read re: FWK they will be all I purchase going forward.

Latest posts

Back