A very special thread all about RunningWolfs cellar!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

St Allie

Tech Administrator
Reaction score
moved from someone elses thread....hehehehe..

ok will add the previous posts now..

Quote:
Originally Posted by St Allie
Hello and welcome to the forum,

good to have a new face in here.. what's in the cellar??

Allie

Hey whats wrong with the old face's, you never asked me what was lurking in my cellar..LOL

and reply

hehehehe Runningwolf..

My apologies sweetie.... ( bats lashes lots)

What's in your cellar?

Allie

and reply

I have lots of good stuff in there but running out of room in the wine cellar. Taking my wife to show her some wine racks in a friends wine cellar that hang on the wall. At about $70 a piece (holds 30) I would like about 5 of them. I don't think she's going to bite on it. They would really look nice though above the existing racks I have. I sure hope Troy doesn't get as offened!

and reply

Runningwolf?

i will start a whole new thread about your cellar.. so our brand new member Stu,, can have his threadpost back..
Allie

OK now everyone is up to date...

:p

Allie, you always move me when I read your posts :b. Really thanks for doing that out of respect for Stu.

grins lots..

you're very welcome..

and btw?.. if you expect to get the wife to smile and let you spend $350 on five bits of wooden shelving..

I know if it was me.. I'd want a nice pair of footwear of equal or greater value in exchange..

co operation.. makes the world a better place...

hehehhehe

Allie

and I don't mean orthopaedics..

running wolf is an apt choice for an online name.....

winks

The racks I am looking at are from wine racks america. They are 36" tall and actually hold 27 bottles. The height would be just right for above my other racks. SOOO if it was just a matter of footware for her I would do that in a minute!! If only the women over here was that easy..LOL:tz

LMAO Wade..

If he does that.. his wife will know it's not just a "thought"

Allie

The racks I am looking at are from wine racks america. They are 36" tall and actually hold 27 bottles. The height would be just right for above my other racks. SOOO if it was just a matter of footware for her I would do that in a minute!! If only the women over here was that easy..LOL:tz

Women in America are easy?

( rushes off to advise Oprah...!!)

I thought even the home housewives..( martha stewart)...would kill you for not icing a cupcake properly...

I don't know how good your local ebay is Runningwolf? have a look anyway..it could be a lot cheaper..

( am saving my bargain of the week to tell Troy..but he hasn't turned up online yet.)

Allie

OK, I tried to post my pictures and found out I have to have a address to do so. I guess I'll have to try and figure out that photo bucket thing Wade talks about. Sorry:slp

Runningwolf?

send them to Wade.. It'll take him 30 seconds to fix it...

he;s our photoshop wizard.

Allie

Ok I am going to try this, just joined up with photo bucket. I think I got it now. I would like to add the new rack's in the bottom picture above the ones along the long wall. They also have longer ones, only one bottle deep that I would use for my library instead of having the bottles standing up. I like to keep one bottle of everything I make. Yes there are some bottles missing because I just filled up my wine cooler today. My room is only 6x8''. There is another large rack on the wall that the door is on that you cannot see. :sm

DSCN1112-1.jpg

DSCN1430.jpg

Library.jpg

DSCN1427.jpg

Rackwannabe.jpg

Last edited:
Impressive!
How many do you have? Better yet, how much bigger will it become?
Better start drinking ! :dg

Hey Tom, I have close to a 500 bottle capacity. With what I would like to do that would add about another 150 bottles and still look good. With the holidays fast approaching, as you know a lot of it will disapear. This is why I have to convince the wife that I need the racks now while they are full and there's more cooking in the carboys. :p

I like the wood your racks are made of.. is it pine?.. and your wine area is very neat and tidy.
400 capacity in my cellar and it's full too..there's another 200 litres bulk storing, waiting to be bottled and I've nowhere to put it all either..

Allie

runningwolf,
Wish I had such a neat, clean and organized. Got my metal racks from Sams.com each one hilde 168 bottles and 3 others that hold 96 each. Of coures MANT full cases waiting for a spot on the rack.
....... :d :dg

Looking very nice there and glad you figured out how to do it. Dont understand what exactly you mean about the address.

Back