• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Portuguese floor corker $25.00

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hats a really good deal! I'm not in the market but wanted to keep this thread alive for those who might. Cheers

Can you post a pic and would you be willing to ship, obviously I would pay the shipping. How much do you think it would cost to ship to Central Washington state (Yakima)? I will need one next year and as a Newbie need to start a massing equipment.

Can you post a pic and would you be willing to ship, obviously I would pay the shipping. How much do you think it would cost to ship to Central Washington state (Yakima)? I will need one next year and as a Newbie need to start a massing equipment. ��

I'll be honest, It would probably be cheaper to buy a new one at that point. I personally don't want to bother with shipping. I will try to get a pic up later today.
fell free to email me at [email protected] if interested
:mny

Back