Which comes first?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So which will come first, Our 6000th new member or Troy's next correspondence? One teaser post doesn't count either.

OK Troy like Tom said come out come out where ever you are! :sh

Boy I am glad I joined when I did. 6000 donuts is alot.... haha:db:db

When I joined there was more SPAM than winemakers. (look when I came here)
Glad Wade took over....

Oh back to the question.. I may hit 6,000 messages before Troy sends his "story"

Speaking of members, is there a feature here to look at all the members like most other forums. I know you mods can see them, but what about the rest of us?

yeah how can we tell how many members there are?

If you go to the main page you can see how many people are viewing a certain area.
For example, right now - Beginners Wine Making Forum (14 Viewing)

Speaking of members, is there a feature here to look at all the members like most other forums. I know you mods can see them, but what about the rest of us?

To be honest with you Rich, I just tried and there is no way that I know of that I can look at all of the members without doing an individual look up of them and that defeats the purpose of what your talking about. I know on a few other forums you are able to.

It is probably an option that needs to be set at the server level. I find it handy to use it on other forums to narrow down a range of people I am looking for without remembering how to spell the name.

It is probably an option that needs to be set at the server level. I find it handy to use it on other forums to narrow down a range of people I am looking for without remembering how to spell the name.

That is why I friended several of you folks. Now I don't have to find a thread you replied on to send a pm to. I would start to spell a name and miss a number or letter and come up empty, then it's off and searching I go.

That is why I friended several of you folks. Now I don't have to find a thread you replied on to send a pm to. I would start to spell a name and miss a number or letter and come up empty, then it's off and searching I go.

djrockinsteve thats because you had one to many bottles to sample

Update

60 more members needed to hit 6000
Tom needs 260 more posts to hit 6000
still no Troy!

I predict Tom will hit 6000 before the membership does. I'll exceed Troy's posts before he returns as a regular. Nikki will post again on here before Troy. Membership will hit 6000 before Christmas.:a1

Latest posts

Back