Still Here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
Yep, still here. Never left!!!! Back soon to fill you all in. Hope the world finds you all safe. Been missing the company in here.

No havent been in jail or anything and no not married yet, working on it, the marriage thing!! LOL

Take care be back soon.
T

i PROMISE TO POP IN TOMMORROW AND FILL EVERYONE IN. aLLIS FINE HERE, LONG STORY BUT i WILL CONDENSE IT AND MAKE IT SHORT.

I was watching Sarah Palin's Alaska on TLC network. I was kinda half hoping to see you streaking in the background with a couple of men in black suits trying to tackle you. That way I'd know you were alive and kicking. You can bet I'd be cheering for you!
runningBear.gif
(Running Bare)

Last edited:
I'm with Tom on this, I"m not seeing you making it short. ROFLMAO, I figured you would give us a chapter a night and make us all sit on the edge of our seat.

Good to see you back, Troy.

shoot I only know you from post but I'm glad to see ya back

shoot I only know you from post but I'm glad to see ya back

OHHHH SIRS, it won't be long before you two are like old brothers! The only difference is about 100 degrees and no sunshine where Troy is. Troy is a good ol boy from Fairbanks and a loooonnggg time member of this forum. Probably one of the oldest. Heck he even keeps us entertained when he isn't here as you can see 2 or 3 of his old posts were pulled up in the last week. We want to send him to the woods when he is here and miss the heck out of him when he's gone. You want to turn sugar into alcohol and an Alaskan. I am sure its only for thawing out the seat in his outhouse though :se (never mind don't get him going on those stories).:)

Troy, we were getting ready to send out the Mounties looking for you!

I will believe he will fill us in when he does. I seem to recall him telling us all the same thing about 2 months ago and never came back until now. Prove me wrong man! This one better be good!

I also miss reading posts from that girl from the other side of the pond. If she is there with you, give her access to the net!

TROY,

Come out, come out where ever you are !

I will believe he will fill us in when he does. I seem to recall him telling us all the same thing about 2 months ago and never came back until now. Prove me wrong man! This one better be good!

My exact thoughts!

Glad all is well enough to post once a season there, Troy. :)

Latest posts

Back