Other Tweeking Cheap Kits

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok the results are in the Hammonton wine contest.
4 entries
1st place professional wine judges
Spanish Tempanello ( 2017)
2second place , Blueberry (2023) and Cabernet (2022).
White didn’t score above 16 on the Cal Davis
Now the blueberry was you and even though it out scored the others I think because used tannins and a fresh blueberry 🫐 fpac.
The cab , young but had good structure with the second addition of tannins and oak in the secondary,
Young yet had good structure .

Attachments

• IMG_2960.jpeg
    IMG_2960.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
4 entries
Now the blueberry was you and even though it out scored the others I think because used tannins and a fresh blueberry 🫐 fpac.
The cab , young but had good structure with the second addition of tannins and oak in the secondary,

Keep it clean and simple let the pino shine and the grapefruit zest sparkle only the zest .
I’ll tell what else is nice a Sauvignon Blanc with a lot of grapefruit zest in it , yes indeed but you need it time to blend out .
The pinot is underway. Planning on keeping the must temperature in the low 70's. Wow! The grapefruit smell is really there. Decided to do the pear separately, may use it as a topper at racking if the flavors meld.

4 entries
Congratulations!!!!:try

The pinot is underway. Planning on keeping the must temperature in the low 70's. Wow! The grapefruit smell is really there. Decided to do the pear separately, may use it as a topper at racking if the flavors meld.
No don’t use it as a topper for this batch

Thanks people , just let the wine play out itself and seen what happens.
It’s a great organization and I even poured for the judges, the conversation they were having went from strange to funny , so this is what I got
It’s all SUBJECTIVE TO INES OWN TASTE .

Latest posts

Back