new video- Spainish Grape Harvest, and must availability

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We just posted a new video about our 2014 grape harvest in the Montsant appelation of Spain, if you would like to purchase the must, contact us!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqX89T_gpi0[/ame]

Last edited:
The available grape musts are cabernet sauvignon, merlot, grenache noir, syrah, carignan and tempranillo, 20 liters of crushed destemmed frozen must, equivalent to 50 pounds of grapes on teh vine. Also available is a 20 liter frozen pail of the signature white blend of the winery we work with- grenache blanc, macabeo and muscat alexandra.

Hello to all, I will be at Presque Isle Wine Cellars this weekend for the Chilean workshop and dinner, along with some samples of the wines made from the Spanish must. Hope to see you there!

A link would be great. Where do you ship to? Would love to do a Tempranillo.

Good morning, we currently have cab, merlot, grenache noir, and Carignan. Inventory shows a very small amount of Shiraz/syrah, which will need to be confirmed. Contact piwine.com for orders in the united states. Cheers,

@Runningwolf
Your website states these are preorder for September delivery, is that correct?

I don't see that on the site. I'm sure it's there just not finding it. Anyways give them a call for what is available and when you can expect delivery. Some varieties are sold out. Thanks for looking.

Back