My Garden

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorthernWinos

Reaction score
Envy you lucky souls in the South with your green grass and leaves on your trees......

This is my little piece of Heaven that I brought indoors for winter....Here are a few grape cuttings I took in November....they are just breaking bud.

2005-12-19_065936_Grape_cuttings.jpg

Being and avid Gardener I need to grow stuff in the winter too....besides houseplants.....These are grape cuttings from October, beginning to leaf out......as well as other cuttings....roses, Endless Summer Hydrangea and some Geraniums......

2005-12-19_070100_Plants.jpg

Some flower seeds will be under banks of lights beginning in January........Up North we have to make-do with what we have....

smiley32.gif
I wish my geraniums would look like that! Mine are lanky and just hanging in there.

smiley5.gif

MedPretzel said:
smiley32.gif
  I wish my geraniums would look like that!  Mine are lanky and just hanging in there.

smiley5.gif
The Geraniums in natural light are also lanky....the ones in the south window are best.......Cut off the plants and let them grow some new stems in your best light......the cuttings under fluorescent lights are happiest.

Latest posts

Back