Married 50 + years!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibglowin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
After being married for 50 years, I took a careful look at my wife one day and said, "Fifty years ago we had a cheap house, a junk car, slept on a sofa-bed and watched a 10-inch black and white TV. But hey I got to sleep every night with a hot 23-year-old girl.

Now ... I have a $750,000 home, a $45,000 car, a nice big bed and a large screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 73-year-old woman. So I said to my wife "it seems to me that you're not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 23-year-old girl and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap house, driving a junk car, sleeping on a sofa bed and watching a 10-inch black and white TV.

Aren't older women great?

They really know how to solve an old guy's problems!

Hehe. Yep, unlike a 23yr old, we have lots of years knowing how to make men suffer. And it doesn't have anything to do with sex.

Sent from my iPad because I spilled wine on my MacBook. Waaaah! :(

Marriage or married??

REALLY 50 + YEARS THAT'S WONDERFUL, MINE IS ONLY 37 BUT WHAT I HAVE DISCOVERED IS THAT WHAT ONCE WAS MINE IS HER'S AND WHAT'S HER'S IS HERS, SO THEY ISN'T ANY AUGMENTS,SEE!:ft

My wife and I are celebrating 40 years this coming July.
I have found out that what I was able to do all night 40 years ago now takes me all night to do.

It will be 30 years in March for Barbara and I. Hey does wine making Help a marriage to last? Not many people I know have been married very lone, at least not to the same person.

Latest posts

Back