Chicken Lips

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he's thinking about what would happen if one of his robots got into it. Besides I'm sure he wouldn't put such silly stuff on those nice new racks he just installed (stole).

yup, your chickenlips are nothing more than buffalo chicken nuggets. I have used franks buffalo sauce, but find that home made is better.

By the way, I have the ultimate way of doing wings...

1) cut wings into drummets and wing-thighs.
2) steam for 20 minutes (flip them midway).
3) cool in fridge for 1 hour to 1 day.
4) place on backing rack and bake at 450 for 10 minutes,
5) flip and continue baking for another 10 minutes.

6) Immediately toss wings in sauce. (melted Butter, hotsauce, garlic, salt n peppa)

The advantage above is that the steaming removes a good portion of the fat in the wings. as a result, you can do a hard and fast bake on them without any smoking. The high heat also fries the wings in the remaining chicken fat resulting a a golden brown crispiness. YUM!

Ok JohnT you really got me hungry for these and I just got done eating Prime rib from last night. I've got some wings steaming right now for tonight. Now to watch the Gator's get their as* kicked in the bowl!! Than tonight its Wisconsin for the win!!!

Last edited:
Well I made some Naked Buffalo Wings last night dressed with my GREAT wing sauce. Looked away and all gone? Now any idea where they went? Now a mystery....

Gee! Dan,
You sure like to live dangerously!.. Mabe you don't like to live?
Julie, shut him off!

Latest posts

Back