3 spout bottle filler

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rrawhide

Reaction score
Hi all

I found this bottle filler for a price of $46.95 plus shipping of approx $20 from NJ to Calif.

This is a 3 spout bottle filler, plastic body with 3 stainless steel spouts.

Body holds approx 1 gallon.

Sorry, I cannot get a picture of this to load - since it is a .doc file and not a image file.

Anyway, I found it at www.ginopinto.com. It is in the 'retail equipment' section on page 17.

Please take a look at this and let us all know what you think. It does have a plastic top for the hopper. I called them and they stated that they sell lots of them BUT I have never seen them in any supply listings.

Let me know please - at that price it might be a pretty good addition to our equipment list.

Maybe George should check this out too!!

rrawhide

hi all

sorry about this link to gino pinto - their server has been down and they are working on it. hopefully be back up soon.

pretty neat 3 spout filler though.

Gino Pinto is a major supplier in the industry with wine making supplies and they are importers of wine stuff as well. They also have a wine making (for individuals) class and equipment to use/rent as well.

by the way - if you want to call and ask about it their phone number is:

609-561-8199 and ask for Patti.

Later

rrawhide

Thanks for the info rrawhide. It looks like it might work OK for the home winemaker. I would like one of the 3 or 5 spout stainless filler myself.

Latest posts

Back