12v Vacuum pump

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A YouTube link of a guy testing a similar pumps capabilities.

[ame]http://youtu.be/TRRK3ojaxoI[/ame]

Sent from my iPad using Wine Making

Mark
It might work - but the LPM is extremely low - therefore it will take a long time to do a transfer and you will not be able to remove any CO2 as well.

Any suggestions for pump that might work.

Mark -
Sorry I am a little bias as I am the owner of the Allinonewinepump

We do deliver to Canada as well as UK

Looks like you'd want to run maybe 3 in series to get the job done quickly and efficiently.

Looks like you'd want to run maybe 3 in series to get the job done quickly and efficiently.

Bill - That is still only 6 LPM total combined - still extremely low - but it will transfer, like I mentioned above - it just wont remove CO2 and there will be more wine to air contact also

Vacuumpumpman

I knew who you were and you may get my business yet. Clearly my plan to get you to reveal which pump you use has failed. When I was on your site yesterday it looked like it was going to charge me $15 for shipping. Are shipping costs the same for Canada ?

Vacuumpumpman

I knew who you were and you may get my business yet. Clearly my plan to get you to reveal which pump you use has failed. When I was on your site yesterday it looked like it was going to charge me $15 for shipping. Are shipping costs the same for Canada ?

I am going to PM you - Directly

Latest posts

Back