"This Was The Sediment Left In The Bucket. I Took Pics Of The Whole Process So I Know What To Expect The Next Batch I Make."
This was the sediment left in the bucket. I took pics of the whole process so I know what to expect the next batch I make.DESCRIPTION:
02-25-2012 17:59:23UPLOADED ON:
- iPhone 4CAMERA:
- 1/15SHUTTER SPEED:
- 0.0 mmFOCAL LENGTH:
- 1000ISO SPEED:
- Italian Sangiovese/Cabernet Sauvignon LR
- I can't get my brown ale to finish fermenting
- Got my CA Grand Red Today
- WE says "Don't top up"
- Wine Book Club: Gallo Be Thy Name
- Fleishmans EVER?
- New Mexico Wine Festival 2013
- Aeration of reds after fermentation
- Keeping the muslin bag down
- How many gallons of Lon D's Skeeter Pee have been made?
- MLF 101: Chapter 2