"This Is Why I Wear It! I Was Rear Ended On My Bike Sept 1, 2010 While Making A Right Turn On Red. $8,000 In Damage To The Bike, About $40,000 To Me Including A Knee Surgery. I\\\'m Still Riding!"
This is why I wear it! I was rear ended on my bike Sept 1, 2010 while making a right turn on red. $8,000 in damage to the bike, about $40,000 to me including a knee surgery. I\\\'m still riding!DESCRIPTION:
01-17-2011 09:04:52UPLOADED ON:
- Concord 2000CAMERA:
- 1/3SHUTTER SPEED:
- 0.0 mmFOCAL LENGTH:
- 100ISO SPEED:
- Baking soda seemed like the solution
- MLF On Top of Oak?
- How much oak powder to a 6gal grape juice pail?
- Thinking about getting an oak barrel..pros and cons?
- Green Mist Vineyard - The OFFICIAL Startup Thread
- Has anyone made it with ReaLime?
- WMT (Unofficial) Strawberry Coastal White Wine Competition
- UPDATE: Bottles coming out of the ocean now!
- obsessed with sediment removal
- What can I do to fix my muscadine wine