- Posts 2
Last Activity:05-06-2013 4:07 PM
Posted in thread: Topping Up Article on 05-03-2012 at 02:58 AM
I'm pretty much a novice, with only 11 kits done. Early on, though, I bought a 5-pound bottle
of CO2 and used it to purge the ullage of my 6-gallon carboy filled with ready-to-age wine that
had all th...
Posted in thread: Topping off on 10-11-2011 at 03:38 AM
Although many experts don't like my suggestion, I think you ought to go to your local
supermarket and ask for some dry ice (solid CO2), crush it enough to be able to drop it into
your carboy, and put ...
- My Try at Strawberry
- I wish I would have started this at 20
- new innovations for sediment removal
- The best hybrid variety for winemaking?
- Sparkling melomel bottles
- Barrel for sale
- NY Noob
- Fine Memorial Day Weekend
- Getting the answer you want fast!
- Chilean Malbec vs. Chilean Merlot
- Kicked up sediment during bottling, carboy half full, not clearing.