- Posts 2
Last Activity:11-16-2008 6:12 AM
Posted in thread: Question on sugar and water on 11-16-2008 at 11:09 AM
Do you have any way to measure the specific gravity of the must at this point?
Posted in thread: pomegranate wine on 11-16-2008 at 11:08 AM
I'm by no means an expert (haha first post), but I'd guess that it would make a great
combination of flavors. It seems to me that the pomegranate flavor could use some mellowing! I
typically use the c...
- Started two batches today with two different flavors
- Alabama finally legalized homebrewing.
- How much will a concentrate increase sg
- Used Wine Barrels, Chicago
- Vinoka Hard Cranberry Lemonade kit....help
- GrouponGoods: 2 pack of wine sippy cups, valid next 4 days
- making wine the easy way
- Pictures of your equipment
- Big batch of bochet
- Hello From Louisiana