Last Activity:12-21-2010 4:26 PM
Posted in thread: Sparkling wine bottling question...aka...."my foist thread". on 12-16-2010 at 09:14 PM
I do like your thinking.
Posted in thread: To much fruit? on 11-30-2010 at 11:27 PM
I used a chokecherry receip that called for two and one half #s of fruit for gallon. Instead of
using 2 1/2#s, I used 5#,s with all other ingeidents remaining in line with the orginal receip
- racking and leaving sediment is old school
- Pear wine
- Alternative degassing method
- cork are screw cap lid.
- Wine Book Club: Gallo Be Thy Name
- Anyone have a recipe for Blackberry-Apple wine?
- How many gallons of Lon D's Skeeter Pee have been made?
- clearing issue
- how important are phosphorous levels, and should I be fertilizing?
- new resident in the vineyard
- Dragons blood issue