Wine/cork home decor

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The Mrs. and I are currently settling into a new place and we have been trying to pick out some fun wine related decor. I'd be willing to bet some people on this forum have some pretty interesting things on display. Looking into both homemade DIY with bottles/corks and store bought ("you had me at Merlot", or "wine o'clock" type wall art). Anything really.
We've saved every cork and unique bottle (odd shapes, wrapped in wicker etc...)over the years waiting for the right idea We made a lamp with a large glass jar filled with corks as the base but we both agree that it is boring and only put a dent into the cork collection (no judgments please). Anyone have fun or interesting pieces or ideas that we could steal?
This is similar what the lamp looks like. ImageUploadedByWine Making1492116955.329092.jpg

Yes, I've been down the Pinterest wormhole. But there's quite of bit of DIYers on here making their own pumps, thermostats, cellars etc... who I thought might have used their skills around the house too.
I dig the corks on the ceiling. It's definitely unique and the kind of thing I had in mind when I thought to ask.

A couple of ideas.....

Tray for hot pots

That is what I call relaxing!

Cool floor mat!
images

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back