Pick a Wine Kit & Win a Wine Kit Giveaway

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

It's been a little over a year since we started in business and a year since our last giveaway. So thought it was time to have another giveaway!

In short time we have become one of the fastest growing sellers of RJS and Winexpert kits in the USA. Thanks in part to your patronage and support! It's hard to believe how much we have grown in the short time we've been selling and we look forward to this year. Our goal is bringing more kits into our assortment and more wine equipment/ingredients.

We thought in addition to a giveaway it would be great to get some feedback on how we can better serve you wine makers.

Prize

We will be giving away one wine ingredient kit each to two individual winners.

How to Enter

1. Post in this thread a wine ingredient kit we carry that you want to win.

Bonus Prize

We will be giving away a HomebrewSupply.com t-shirt to two other individual winners for your feedback. When you reply with what kit you want also reply with;

1. If you have ordered from us, let us know how it went and any other equipment/ingredients we should carry to serve you better.
  2. If you have not ordered from us, let us know any reason why.

On April 24th I will select two random winners for the wine kits and two random winners for the t-shirt.

Thanks WinemakingTalk! It's an pleasure to be part of this community!

Eclipse Stags Leap Merlot, please!

Haven't ordered yet, but would like to see Cellar Craft Showcase kits, and a wider range of yeasts and additives.

Last edited:
Winexpert Eclipse Washington Columbia Valley Riesling.
I have order from y'all several times. Cheapest wine kits around shipped to my door. I personally would like to see y'all bring back Cellar Craft Showcase kits.

Last edited:
RJ Spagnols En Primeur Winery Series Italian Rosso Grande Eccelente Winemaking Kit

RJ Spagnols Cru Specialty Vidal Dessert Winemaking Kit

I appreciate your great prices on kits and fast service. I was just looking today for yeast energizer and couldn't find it.

WE Selection Argentine Malbec with grape skins

I have ordered online several times. I like the little handwritten notes on the packing lists...like Enjoy! and signed by a real person....just kinda of cool touch in my book.

And I've been by the warehouse in San Marcos to pick up stuff. The reason these guys can sell so cheap is because they won't even buy a dang sign! It's right there if you know where to look! The bearded boys buzzing around like a bee hive. They move some product through that place. Which tells me they have a good turn over...no old stuff.

I really like this outfit and I don't even need any new tee shirts!

I would LOVE to try the Winexpert Eclipse Napa Valley Stag's Leap District Merlot Wine Recipe Kit. Thanks for offering the giveaway!

Wow this is a cool giveaway!

*** Winexpert Eclipse Sonoma Dry Creek Chardonnay Wine Recipe Kit is one of the ones I really enjoy and would like to enter for.

I have not ordered from y'all before but will check in for whatever I need in the future.

Things I have been ordering lately - Yeasts, MLB's, additives like enzymes, tannins, Fermaid, etc... Frozen Must Buckets and will probably need more bottles at some point ;)

Thank you!

Winexpert Eclipse Napa Valley Stag's Leap District Merlot Wine Recipe Kit

I have only made one kit so far (a one gallon one), and look forward to making something bigger and better! And since you are sponsors of an awesome board if I don't win I might just have to order one myself ;)

Latest posts

Back