RJ Spagnols Best place to purchase RJS kits

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dcbrown73

Clueless Winemaker
Reaction score
I'm looking at picking up the Cru International South African Chenin Blanc, and the Primeur Winery Series Italian Viognier for my white wines this year.

I purchase most of my kits from LP as they usually have great deals and shipping prices making it the best place I've found to purchase the kits. The problem is, they do not sell the RJS series kits.

Where do you get the best deals + shipping on RJS kits?

(Assuming you're in the US, since you buy from LP)

I go to FineVineWines for the Cellar Craft/Kenridge and EP kits.

I prefer RJS over the WE kits I've been making the last two years since I've moved from CT to PA. Back in CT I would buy my RJS kits from a LHBS which was about a 30-35 minute drive from my home. Since moving to PA I've mail ordered all my kits, most of which from LP.

Hmm, I was able to order the Viognier from HomeBrewSupply, (the other didn't have it) but neither had the Chenin Blanc. I probably just need to wait for the next batches to be ready.

Thanks again guys.

I go to Label Peelers because of the customer service!

I’ve been looking around and it seems like the answers in this old thread are no longer valid.
How about a 2019 update?
Where are you guys buying RJS kits?

With the loss of finevinewines your best bet is probably Midwest supplies.

I’ve been looking around and it seems like the answers in this old thread are no longer valid.
How about a 2019 update?
Where are you guys buying RJS kits?
Unfortunately with the loss of FVW, SH is now the best value by far for RJ's kits. Midwest won't even bother to try to match their prices.

Northern Brewers & Midwest are the same Co. and give a veterans discount plus free ship on some orders plus deals on orders that come and go.

Midwest is running 10% off right now. Code is Summer10.

Agree....I've had great experience with them. No idea why they are unmentionable....seems like a disservice to those who are looking for very good product information, good value and good customer service.
They are unmentioned due to the threat to sue if they were mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back