• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All in one wine pump

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bpowell88

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Selling an all in one wine pump. Missing a few hoses but still has all the original attachments for bottling. Only used a few times.

I'll ship in the U.S. $100, includes shipping.

Let me know!

Thanks,

Billy

What a great deal !!

I PM'd him to make sure that there was no issues with the pump or not operating as it was designed.

He mentioned this -
"I haven't brewed for several years and am moving so am selling all of my wine stuff. Worked great though."

Great find to dralarms !!

check out vacuumpumpman on this site or check out his site www.allinonewinepump.com Steve is way more then helpful,
i have 2 AI1 pumps set on a metal 3 shelf 2'x2' rolling stand, one is set up for racking while degassing at the same time i also bought from his site 2 whole house filter housing, so at racking i degas and filter all three at once, the other one is set up for bottling degassing and filtering again all 3 at the same time,
i use spun polypropylene filters, i use 1 micron for whites and 5 microns for reds ,, I'll need soon to find out what to use on meads
on the filters you can rinse them out real good put in gallon freezer bags remember to mark on the baggie either white or red, freeze them in your filter take out the one you need run cold tap water over it to thaw it out and ready to filter using each one several times each..
Dawg

I don't even know what it is but after hearing about it so much I was ready to buy it haha

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back